Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Trying Week!

I guess maybe I posted too soon about the house. You would think that debt free people with some nice assets and an almost perfect credit score could get a loan for a house. But, with all the new regulations and craziness going on in the country, this has been a nightmare. I think we've gone through 6 different loans only to be told we would have to come up with 1/2 the price of the home. Monday we will find out if we get the loan through a bridge loan, which is a loan using our house as collateral while we sell our current home. It has been so stressful! Keep your fingers crossed for us. Also, we have the home inspection Monday.

The adoption wait is really getting to me. I am not a patient woman and I am really having to let go and trust God that it will happen in his timing. I am starting to get emotional as I want this process to get rolling. A few weeks ago I found out that there hasn't been any more girl referrals since May - so we are pushed back even further. I pray we will get our referral before the end of the year.

Another disappoint- I was almost a guest phone caller on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch". The screener and I spent many conversations back and forth. One day she called and I wasn't home and left me a message to call her. I did several times, but now she won't call me back. Bummer! This would have been a huge break for my website Tall Clothing Mall.

No comments: