Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Flights Are Booked!


Our flights are booked! We leave in one month. I can't believe we are finally going to travel.
We used airline miles to get us to LAX and booked EVA airways for the International flights. We decided to upgrade to Elite class on EVA airlines since we are both tall and need the leg room.
We are still looking into hotels, so we would love to hear your recommendations. We will start in Taipei and spend a couple of nights in the Tainan area and then end up again in Taipei.
We would like to see and do as much as we can before we pick up the baby.
Anyone close to me knows how much I am obsessed with beaches. It doesn't appear that Taiwan has the greatest beaches. If, I am wrong and anyone can recommend somewhere to stay one or two nights at a beach area to just relax, we would love it.
So, bring on the recommendations for hotels, restaurants, places to visit, etc.
Wow, just one month until we have our daughter in our arms! All of the sudden it feels like we have a lot to do.

7 comments:

Terry said...

Oh My Gosh! Oh My Gosh! OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is such great news!
I am sooo excited for you!

I can't offer any travel advice or hotel recommendations, but I can offer good wishes, many prayers and LOTS of Happy thoughts!

This is wonderful news! :-)

Katie said...

We stayed at the Agora Garden Hotel in Taipei and loved it (all suites). You can see some photos on our blog from July 2009.

www.aroundtheworldtodanny.blogspot.com

Katie

Robin said...

Yeah!!!!! I am so excited for you to go and get your baby girl. I am a total beach girl too. We did not find any sandy beaches, but we only went to one area. I did go down to the shore and fill a baggy with rocks from the ocean. I put all the little ones in a jar for Lauren I grabbed a few bigger ones and some small pieces of driftwood too.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

CONGRATS on bein at tis point! I am close beind, we dont ave travel dates yet but tey are to come any day! From our last trip for Noa I say in Tainan te TAYIH LANDIS is a MUST. Best otel on planet according to ubby wo as traveled!

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Woo Hoo!! You are just about there! I can't wait for that day...... :)

Our Second Miracle said...

We stayed at the Rido Hotel in Taipei. The room and bathroom was huge and the price was good. Walking distance to the AIT and across the street from Daan Park.

http://www.rido.com.tw/room_en.php?room_id=146

Tisra said...

Are you going crazy with lists and "to do"s????!!!! So close!!!! Can't wait to see pictures up when you're finally settled with your precious daughter!