Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is our 14th Anniversary. Where did the time go? In some ways it seems like it has flown by and when I think of all we've been through it seems as if I've known Gerry forever. What an amazing journey it has been! This past weekend I pulled off a great surprise. I booked a room - through Priceline at the Vail Cascade Resort. If anyone needs to know how to get great deals on Priceline visit this wonderful forum - http://www.biddingfortravel.com/ (It's my secret weapon.)
Gerry thought we were just going out to dinner, but I surprised him with a night away. I had my nephew babysit and we had a romantic dinner at the hotel restaurant. Then we strolled around Vail, and watched an in-room movie. What a fun time! We celebrated it early as Gerry has high council meeting tonight for our church. Thanks "Handsome Prince" for such a great journey! Love you forever!

No comments: